Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Sunshine

It was another lovely day today (I know – summer is here I think!) so after we had taken LG to playgroup I put a table and chairs outside and let the boys work out there while I did a few jobs.  They worked really hard on their maths.  Then because the weather was so nice we stopped off at the park after picking up LG from playgroup.

2013-05-01 12.08.172013-05-01 12.08.54

Well it would be rude not to!

We took sandwiches with us and headed straight to Enjoy-a-ball from the park.  LG played with her friend while I marked the boys’ maths books then we raced away as quickly as possible to make sure we could get to ballet on time.  A slight change of plan this week meant we were collecting a friend of LGs outside school and taking her to ballet with us.  Unbelievably the sun was still shining when we came out of ballet (the snow storms seem so long ago now) so we went to the park again on the way home.

LB1 and LB2 decided to walk home from the park on their own while I dropped the LGs friend off at home.  It was a bit nerve wracking for Daddy and I wondering if they would be sensible and walk all that way together carefully and without fighting… but we shouldn’t have worried.  They were excellent and very proud of their independence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment